"I was, in fact, homesick for wildness, and when I found it I knew how intimately - how resonantly - I belonged there. We are charged with this - all of us. For the human spirit has a primal allegiance to wildness, to really live, to snatch the fruit and suck it, to spill the juice." - Jay Griffiths, Wild: an Elemental Journey

Friday, January 18, 2013

Strong Woman Campaign Feature

Today you can find me on one of my favorite blogger's sites, "The Fur Files."  Mandy is a blogger who shares her sense of humor about her kids, cats, and life as a strong woman on her daily blog.  I've been a reader for a few months now, and have especially enjoyed her Friday series called, "Where My Ladyz At?" which is part of her Strong Woman Campaign.

Today, the strong woman du jour is me!  Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment