"I was, in fact, homesick for wildness, and when I found it I knew how intimately - how resonantly - I belonged there. We are charged with this - all of us. For the human spirit has a primal allegiance to wildness, to really live, to snatch the fruit and suck it, to spill the juice." - Jay Griffiths, Wild: an Elemental Journey

Monday, December 17, 2012

Spreading the Montana Love

I am grateful to say that other bloggers have begun to contact me about doing guest posts on their blogs.  I "met" Lyn Fuchs on Matador, the social networking site for travel writers and photographers.  He asked me to write a piece for him on one of my favorite places, so immediately, I thought of my beloved Montana.

Please head over to his blog and check out my piece!  Thanks, Lyn.

http://lynfuchs.blogspot.com/2012/12/primal-wilderness-rambling-from-montana.html

No comments:

Post a Comment