"I was, in fact, homesick for wildness, and when I found it I knew how intimately - how resonantly - I belonged there. We are charged with this - all of us. For the human spirit has a primal allegiance to wildness, to really live, to snatch the fruit and suck it, to spill the juice." - Jay Griffiths, Wild: an Elemental Journey

Friday, December 21, 2012

Naming the Nameless - visit my guest post!

Hello dear, beautiful, faithful, inspiring, committed blog readers.

Thank you for taking the journey of the past couple of days with me - down to the depths of financial, occupational, and otherwise life-related insecurity, then soaring up to the heights of generosity, gratitude, and deep knowledge that everything is, right now, in this moment, PERFECT.

(If you are just arriving here and don't know what I'm talking about, read this one first, and then this one.)

Today, I have the honor of being published on one of my new online friend's blogs.  I "met" him through the blogging community and have been inspired by his thought-provoking writing about the church and his spiritual journey.  He invited me to write a guest post for him - yay!

So today, perfect for the impending end-of-the-world or complete-consciousness-shift (which one is TBD), for your reading pleasure, please visit http://www.heretichusband.com/2012/12/guest-post-naming-nameless.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment